International Warranty – Terms & Conditions
Safari Industries (India) Limited provides warranty to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the travel gear (‘Product’) from the date of purchase of the Product for the period specified in the authorized Warranty Card.
In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with a your Product, within the warranty period, as a result of defect in materials or workmanship, we will, at our discretion, replace / repair it, in accordance with the warranty terms & conditions stated herein. In the course of normal handling, your Product may suffer abrasions, cuts, scratches, dents or soil, which are not a part of the warranty claim. Certain component parts such as wheels, zippers, trolleys, fabric etc. will show wear & tear and eventually may need to be refurbished or replaced. This wear & tear is not covered under the warranty. This warranty applies when the Product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
Please note that this warranty is not unconditional.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects not reported timely to the Company within the said warranty period
- Damages caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items other than personal belongings and/or has extraordinary weight), abuse, accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, loss of components or accessories, exposure to extreme heat & temperatures, solvents, acids, rain/water.
- Powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels, and all other metallic surfaces.
- Replacement/repair of briefcase folios and suitcase divider flaps.
- Damages such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining or any other fabrics.
- Incidental & consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of use or time or similar expenses.
- Damage to the leather trimmings.
- Labour charges and damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Safari.
- Damages caused by mishandling and abuse in transit.
The warranty card is valid only if it is filled in, duly signed & stamped by Safari Authorized dealer/store/outlet. To avail warranty services, the warranty card and the original invoice for the purchase must be produced along with the defective Product.
The warranty is applicable across the globe in more than 200+ countries. The customer is, however, responsible for all efforts & costs of getting the defective Product to Safari including, but not limited to, the cost & efforts of packaging, shipping & applicable taxes.
To contact us:
- Call our Customer Service representative at +91 9819547085
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our website www.safaribags.com/contact.
Safari will replace or repair the defective Product (deemed defective as per the terms and conditions of the warranty) within a reasonable period of time, at its own discretion. The company respectfully reserves the right to determine the nature of the defects, whether or not the problem is covered by Safari’s warranty and the applicability of the warranty.
For the purpose of product replacement, manufacturing specifications are subject to change without prior notice. If the product is to be replaced and the product is discontinued or no longer available, or, if the product is to be repaired and the spare parts of that particular model are not available, Safari, at its discretion, will offer a comparable or equivalent product at a special price.
Any disputes arising out of the applicability/usage of this warranty card is subject to Indian laws and the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In no event and under no circumstances will the company be liable for any direct or any special, indirect or consequential damage under this Warranty Policy or otherwise and the company’s liability for damages under this warranty shall not exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any), by the customer for the product(s) stated in the invoice.
This warranty excludes every condition and warranty liability that isn’t expressly set out herein. Product locks and the security mechanism fitted on the Product are delaying devices and are intended only to prevent accidental opening & cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product & its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities. Please inspect your product immediately after handling by anyone other than the customer.
Procedure to avail the International Warranty:
- To avail of the International Warranty, the customer needs to call our Customer Service representative at 0091 9819 547 085 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- The customer needs to provide necessary documents including the duly filled up, signed & stamped copies of the valid warranty card, invoice and photo(s) of the defective piece in soft copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company respectfully reserves the right to determine whether or not the problem is covered by Safari’s warranty. If the warranty applies, the customer will be provided a replacement product at Safari’s expenses, including any cost required to ship replacement product to the customer. The cost to deliver the defective Product to Safari will be borne by the customer. In case of request being raised outside of India in any country, which is covered by this warranty (a list of the countries is mentioned in the subsequent pages of this warranty policy), and the company approves the replacement of the defective piece, – the replacement piece will be delivered to the customer by the company at it’s own expenses, at the address provided by the customer, provided that the address is within the serviceable limits of the country, from where the service request was originated. In this case, the customer will be required to deliver the defective Product at its own cost, either before or after receipt of replacement in lieu of the defective Product to as may be informed by the Company.
- If the product is to be replaced and the product is discontinued or no longer available, Safari, at its discretion, will offer a comparable or equivalent product at a special price.
- Replacements are typically delivered within a reasonable period of time. However, our shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by the customer within a specific period. Actual delivery time depends on the carrier & shipping distance and may vary. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. All items will be shipped only to a valid address with zip codes/pin codes.
- Delivery to some remote addresses may not be possible due to limited reach of the shipping carrier. The replacement order will be shipped after necessary verification has been completed.
Safari Industries (India) Limited.
302-303 A wing, The Qube, CTS no.1498, A/2, MV Road, Marol, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400059, Maharashtra, India
You can call us at +91 9819547085 or send us an email at: email@example.com